If you’re Canadian you’re entitled to a $20 payout

Persons resident in Canada (individuals, businesses and governmental entities) can receive a payment from the settlements if they purchased any of the following products, regardless of the manufacturer or brand, in Canada between March 1, 1995 and November 25, 2007:

  • CRT televisions
  • CRT computer monitors
  • CRTs for inclusion in televisions or computer monitors


Leave a reply:

Your email address will not be published.

Site Footer