Edbrooke Lofts is located on the original site of the Washington Hotel and Studebaker Buggy and Carriage House, this building was constructed in 1906 for the Spratlen-Anderson Mercantile Company. The warehouse was converted to residential lofts in 1990. As the original loft project in LoDo, most of Edbrooke’s lofts are larger than average, ranging from 1600 sq. ft. to over 4000 sq. ft.