Built in 1910 for the J.H. Ashdown Hardware Co. in 1910, this warehouse space remained a store for Ashdown’s overstock until the Lewis Stationery company purchased the building in 1972.
In 1995 it became another addition to Calgary’s loft developments. The Lewis Lofts have been described as being offbeat to elegant and earthy to modern with each loft’s design and feel taking cues from the personality living there. Bright, open living spaces, vistas onto all four points of the city and exposed industrial elements equate to an incomparable night in while a buzzing central location where the possibilities are limitless lead to an unparallelled evening out.