Built in 1910, this building was riginally a production plant for the National Biscuit Company (Nabisco). The massive brick ovens are still a feature in this building. The building was later used as a warehouse for the Stuart Hall company.
Originally built in 1940 for KC White Goods, a linen and uniform manufacturer, this building now houses 26 urban lofts.
523 Grant Lofts contains twenty-eight loft style units. Constructed in 1915, this former Helping Hand Institue Building was converted into lofts in 2000.
Loftyfinds.com is a World Wide Lofts Directory. With the goal of becoming the leading resource for Loft Information online.
Loaded in 1.082 seconds.