$75.6 B: Net Worth in 2017
$60.7 B: Net Worth in 2016
$72.4 B: Net Worth in 2015
A FEW FACTS
- When Buffett was a teen, he was already raking in about $175 a month — more than his teachers
- He bought his first stock at age 11.
- He was rejected from Harvard Business School.
- Buffett spent $100 to take a Dale Carnegie course on public speaking.
- His house is a humble five-bedroom in Omaha, Nebraska that he bought in 1956 for $31,500.
- Buffett doesn’t keep a computer on his desk, and he chooses to use a flip phone rather than a smartphone.
- He plays about 12 hours of bridge per week.
- He spends 80% of his day reading.
- 99% of Buffett’s wealth was earned after his 50th birthday.